The Mandal’s membership is open to all Marathi speaking and other interested persons. New members are provided a complimentary basic membership of the Mandal, for one year.
To purchase membership for Year 2021 please register and create a new account on https://www.mbmtoronto.com/?q=user/register
If you are a member and would like to renew your membership for Year 2021 or you have recently registered as a new user and would like to purchase membership for Year 2021, then please follow these steps:
- Sign in with your credentials https://www.mbmtoronto.com/?q=user (If you are already signed in please proceed to Step#2)
- On Left hand side Menu, click on the membership you wish to renew/purchase
- Click on membership you would like to Purchase. Eg: Click on Patron Couple if you wish to purchase that membership.
- Add that membership to your cart by clicking Add to cart and then click on Checkout
- Fill all required sections of this order and click Next. In the end click on Review Order
- Review your order and then click on Submit Order
- You should be redirected to PayPal for payment
- You are NOT required to create a PayPal account. Please click the button which says “Pay by Debit or Credit card”
- Complete that payment and you are all set
There are two classes of membership – Basic and Patron.
The basic membership fee is intended to cover the Mandal’s administrative costs. Those paying the basic membership fee receive the Mandal’s newsletter and “Snehbandh”. Such members, along with other members of the family (applicable to Basic Family only) are also eligible to attend the Mandal’s programs at the membership rates and to participate in the Mandal’s activities. Non-members are charged higher entry fees for most of the programs.
Our Basic membership categories are as follows:
- Basic Single: $15
- Basic Couple: $25 (husband and wife only are entitled to membership rates)
- Basic Family: $40 (husband, wife, any dependent children up to age 24 and dependent parents living in the same household are entitled to membership rates)
Patron membership covers the basic membership plus the entry fees for the three main programs (Vasantik, Ganesh pooja and Diwali).
Our Patron membership categories are as follows:
- Patron Single: $100
- Patron Couple: $190 (covers husband and wife only)
- Patron Family: $360 (covers husband, wife, any dependent children up to age 24 and dependent parents living in the same household)
Complimentary membership will be offered once for a period of one year to new comers to Canada who have come during last three years.
Note: Duration of any membership is from January 1st to December 31st.