The Marathi Bhashik Mandal (MBM) is a non-profit, cultural organization serving the
Toronto Metropolitan area. It was established in 1968 by immigrants from Maharashtra, India to create
a Marathi Community in GTA to foster, celebrate and share vibrant Marathi cultural heritage. The MBM organizes
various cultural events throughout the year and encourages participation from small children to senior community
members. It provides a platform for members to showcase their talents and encourages local artists to participate
in many dazzling events.
- Provide a forum to maintain and share the Marathi culture and heritage.
- Educate Canadian Marathi younger generation about their origin
- Interact with other communities with a view to promote unity.
- Cultivate and promote Marathi culture by organizing various cultural events and social activities
- Promote and preserve the cultural and linguistic heritage.
- Foster friendship with the Marathi speaking communities living in other cities of Canada & US
- Contribute to the social and cultural life in Canada.
- Contribute to humanitarian causes.
- Foster friendship with other not for profit organizations\charity organizations to share cultural activities and
provide a helping hand in charity drives
We warmly welcome people of all ages who are proud
Canadian Marathi and wish to preserve and celebrate Marathi Heritage and Culture.
We appeal to all who are new to Canada or new to Toronto to join our magnificent community and
participate with passion and great fervour and thus accomplish a sense of belonging.
Please Join Marathi Bhashik Mandal (MBM)